Description: Use this material as an introduction to the types of invertebrates, after the introductive material About Invertebrates. This material helps the child familiarize with the concept of invertebrate and see more examples from each class of beings.
What will you find?
- 7 sets of cards, one for each type of vertebrate: arthropods-insects, crustaceans, arachnids, cnidarians, echinoderms, sponges, mollusks.
- picture cards with the type of invertebrates.
- picture cards with the invertebrates and their names.
- 1 definition card.
- Precise instructions on how to use, prepare and present it, as well as a bonus of extra creative ways to use it.
- Quality images, resources and information, which require time invested in research and design.
The sets are color coded, for easier self-evaluation, orientation, classification.
The material was designed by Simona Anton, AMI 3-6 Montessori guide, which guarantees its quality, being created by a professional, experienced in working with children.