Description: Use this material as an introduction to the Living and Non-living theme, before working with other types of materials that refer to the living world. Help the child distinguish these two concepts even better by using this material with the Living and Non-living Booklet.
What will you find?
- 8 cards with pictures of living organisms (10x10 cm).
- 8 cards with pictures of non-living things (10x10 cm).
- 1 sorting board for objects (14x20 cm).
- Precise instructions on how to use, prepare and present it, as well as a bonus of extra creative ways to use it.
- Quality images, resources and information, which require time invested in research and design.
The material was designed by Simona Anton, AMI 3-6 Montessori guide, which guarantees its quality, being created by a professional, experienced in working with children.