Description: Use this material as an introduction to the living world, class Animalia, along with the introductive material About Invertebrates.
What will you find?
- 10 picture cards with vertebrates (10x10 cm).
- 10 picture cards with the skeletons of the vertebrates (10x10 cm).
- 1 title card with all the vertebrates in the set (10x10 cm).
- 1 definition card (10x10 cm).
- 1 picture card with a backbone (10x10 cm).
- 12 label cards with the names of the vertebrates, of the backbone and of the set (2.5x10 cm).
- Precise instructions on how to use, prepare and present it, as well as a bonus of extra creative ways to use it.
- Quality images, resources and information, which require time invested in research and design.
The material was designed by Simona Anton, AMI 3-6 Montessori guide, which guarantees its quality, being created by a professional, experienced in working with children.